Cobblestone needs your support to continue the Food Access Program, which works to make fresh produce and food available to families on government assistance (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/EBT and Farmers Market Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children).
Your donations allow us to accept SNAP/EBT and WIC FMNP, and double SNAP/EBT (up to $5.00 each market day) and WIC FMNP dollar-for-dollar – doubling the amount a family decides to spend at the market.
Cobblestone offers local, sustainably-grown produce, direct to the consumer, from vetted farms and businesses. Serving the community at Old Salem and Downtown, our markets are centrally located in areas that lack access to good, clean and fairly produced foods.
Donate online through the Winston-Salem Foundation website
Donate in person at the Information Booth at the Cobblestone Farmers Market, Saturdays 9a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Old Salem.
Mail checks, made out to Winston-Salem Foundation (memo: Cobblestone Market) to:
Beta Verde, LLC
ATTN: Margaret Norfleet-Neff
3733 Milhaven Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
YOUR DONATION COUNTS. Winston-Salem and Forsyth County have high rates of childhood hunger and food insecurity. Children with full tummies can get the most out of their educations and healthy eating is preventative medicine. Creating access to healthy food for all benefits the entire community. Cobblestone’s Food Access Fund disbursed over $10,000 in food subsidy and “bonus bucks” in 2014. Participation in the program has increased 500% since 2013.
Looking for other ways to support the Cobblestone Farmers Market?
- Shop Whole Foods on Thursday, June 22. CFM is excited to be the next recipient of Whole Foods 5% Day! On June 22, 5% of ALL sales at Whole Foods Winston-Salem will benefit our Food Access Program! Save the date and stock up!
- Purchase Cobblestone Farmers Market Merchandise! Tote bags, t-shirts, hats, stickers and more. Stop by the information booth to see our latest merchandise and treat yourself!
- Join Us for the Farm Tour on September 24! More details will be shared soon.
- Follow Us on Social Media for updates on upcoming events and other ways to support CFM!
- Volunteer! Contact us about volunteer opportunities.